Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NaNoWriMo

Hey There Readers,

I know I've been denying you the pleasure of my rantings lately, and I hope you'll be able to forgive me, between travel and random colds, actual work and family... I've just been sleeping in my free time. But, in addition to my somniferous hobby I'm attempting to do NaNoWriMo this month! I'm already a few days behind but you can share in my brilliant novel-related flame out by becoming my friend at www.nanowrimo.com my handle is citalin.

Meanwhile, if you're feeling neglected you can always join the Facebook Fan Page, Follow me on Twitter or check out Jurassic Park Slope to get your fix of Girls' Media... which will also soon be available in book form *fingers crossed*

Finally you can see where I'll be speaking publically at home and abroad at www.starlightrunner.com or at THAT Facebook Page. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment